Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Xanthe M's Holiday in Welington

In the holidays, My Brother, Grandmother, My mother and I went to Wellington for two days during the middle week. I went to the Beehive and got to see the foyer and learnt how the laws and bills are created. We kept on walking pass the boat shed where my great grandparents kept their boats and sailed. We continued walking along the waterfront until we got to Te Papa. We Saw most Exhibitions but my favourite was The Scale of Our War exhibition about World War I. I liked it because of the big realistic statues the were sitting in the different rooms. We then went back to our hotel and relaxed until we decided to go for a walk to find a restaurant just down the street but we ended up having dinner at the restaurant at our hotel and then we jumped into a very deep sleep.

 The next day we took the train to Wingate to see my Third cousin my grandma’s cousin. He is a artist and he has a very big kind heart. We had lunch and he then drove us back to Wellington city and we took the bus to Newton Park where the Zoo was. My favourite animal was the Chimpanzees they were cute and clever time was running out and soon we found ourselves on the plane on our way to Christchurch.



                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment