Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

My 9th B-day! 
 In the holidays it was my 9th birthday!!!! 
I am really excited to be nine because .....

  •  I get to earn more pocket money 
  •  I get to read the 3rd Harry Potter book and see the movie (I read one every year on my birthday) 
  • I get to stay up later then when I was younger
   Some things I got from my Family:
   Mum & Dad
  •  A new scooter 
  •  Ever After High dolls (Kitty Cheshire & Cerise Hood) 
  • A pencil case from smiggle 
Hana
  •  Sparkly purple nail polish 
  • The day the crayons came home (Book) 
Grandparents 
  •  Vouchers for smiggle 
  • Vouchers for nature discovery 
  •  Strawberry soap, strawberry bubble bath, and strawberry lip balm from the body shop. 
 In the evening, Aria came over for a sleepover and we watched Despicable Me 2. We laughed a lot and said the funny bits again. In the morning we had cake and ice cream for breakfast then we played this funny game where we had a shoe store and a bakery. Then dad mum and hana came and brought shoes and cupcakes. I had such a fun birthday!

         

1 comment:

  1. Cake and icecream for breakfast....nom, nom, nom!

    I am glad you had a fun birthday - you deserve it!

    I wonder if you have already starting planning next year's birthday!

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete