Pages

Sunday 18 October 2015

My Holidays

  My Holidayby skye
On my holiday it was a really exciting holiday. I went to 3 places Brisbane (Australia), Auckland and Dunedin. 
First I went to Brisbane with my mum, we left on Wednesday.
When we were there I…
  • I got 4 teeth pulled out.
  • Went to Noosa beach
  • Went shopping there.


After that we went to Auckland
  • Mum and I went to Cats it was really cool and it was really loud there was a lot of booming.

Here is a photo of Cats:
  • After we went to the airport to pick up my Grandparents.
  • Mum and dad went to Hawaii for a holiday.



With my Grandparents we went to Dunedin
  • We went to the Chocolate Factory.
  • There was a tasting room in the Chocolate Factory and there is also a chocolate waterfall well when I say waterfall I mean chocolate fall. Thank you for having a look!


  

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is teivahnns from kkps your story is very fasinating What a great holiday makes me want to go to those places. !KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!.

    ReplyDelete