Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Peter Pan

          


LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION!!!!!!
Peter Pan Jr was just on with the Year 7&8 students of Selwyn House! It was on 14 and 15 of August at the Aurora Centre.


Some of the highlights of the characters were good to hear. Here is some of them:
Zelle Logan - Chief Tiger Bamboo said, “I thought it was funny when I started singing behind someone, I liked seeing the costumes for the for the first time and at the end free dancing.”
Ella Hodgson - fairy Iridessa said “I really liked singing my solo and the finale.”
Chloe Hannah - Lost boy said “It was fun being someone you're not for a change.”
Grace Jenkins - Tinkerbell said “The costumes and makeup were so cool”.
Lilli Scully - Pirate Mean Murphy said “The characters were chosen very well and I liked the dances”.
Abi Worthington - Mermaid Amber said “I thought the costumes were good  characters for the main and minor characters”.
Georgina Scott - Peter Pan said “I loved playing the pan flute I had so much fun”
Isabella Read - Wendy Darling said “I loved walking through the dry ice it was fun


The show was a big success. Lots of people came. But the Aurora centre is so big that it didn’t sell out. Even so they got through the show smiling and being happy. As you can see from the comments they all loved it.







1 comment:

  1. Hey Xanthe - how great to hear from some of the Year 7 and 8 girls about what they thought of the production! You must have been very busy to have gathered all of their quotes!

    Just wondering... what part do you think you would have liked to play? Me, I think I would have made a good Tinkerbell - but not as good as Grace!

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete