Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

         My Perfect Holiday!!

In the holidays my mum and dad had to work, BORING! But luckily I had lots of fun at the Selwyn House holiday program. My favourite day at the holiday programme was Friday, because we went to the SPCA. These were some of my favourite animals.
.The puppies
.The cats
.The cute bunnies
.The sweetest, most gentle greyhound
.And the two guinea pigs

We learnt lots of things about how to care for animals. It was really interesting. Since I absolutely loved going to the SPCA, the next day I convinced my mum to go back to the SPCA, and we ended up getting a cute little cat called Daisy. She is a Tabby cat and she is 5 years old. Here is a picture of her

On the last week of the holidays, I went to 2 sleepovers, one at my best friend Mileena’s house, and the other one was at Emma’s house. These are a few things I enjoyed about the two sleepovers.
Mileena’s house
1. Having a midnight feast
2. staying up until midnight
3. Watching a movie before bed
4. Been Able to actually see Mileena
5. Having  lots and lots of fun!
Emma’s house
1. Spending time with Emma/ telling jokes
2. Going to the park by ourselves, and sneaking into the house without Emma’s parents knowing
3. Running around and having fun/ running away from my little brother
4. Having some fun with Emma’s dog
5. Having GF DF pizza for dinner and breakfast.

I love the holidays because you get to have a break from school and that you get to do lots of cool things that you may not be able to do in the school term, like getting a cat. You also get to see friends and family that you don’t see very much because they go to a different or they live somewhere else. I think the holidays are quite cool and relaxing, and fun. But don’t worry I am always excited to come back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment