Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2015

U.O.I Term 3


This term our U.O.I (Unit Of Inquiry) was “How We Express Ourselves.” We have been looking at how artists  Express Themselves. We have had an artist come and talk to us about art. Her name was Katrina. She was a part time artist. She told us how to make paintings look real. That was to always put a reflection in water and animals eyes as well as shading. We have been looking at different artists. Such as: Henri Matisse, Leonardo da Vinci, Edgar Degas and Giuseppe Arcimboldo. And many more.
Here are some thoughts that the students have mentioned...

Evelyn: "It was fun to find out about an artist we may not have known."
[Evelyn did Mike Morgan]







Sarah Cox: “I think it was fun experiencing a new thing and it was interesting”
[Sarah did Guiseppe Arcimbloldo]



Aria Wakelin: “I thought it was a really good experience to find out lot’s about an artist and it was a great opportunity to get all my ideas out of my head and it was fun to find out information, present and a challenge to put all the information in my own words”
[Aria did John Banovich]



No comments:

Post a Comment