Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

4CD Musicians



On the 11/9/15 we had a special assembly. Our 2 cellists from 4CD performed the songs “Little Reverie and “Snooker table” Here are some quotes from these two talented cellists:
“I really liked playing in front of the school” -Xanthe P
“I enjoyed having the chance to perform with my instrument” -Aria
1 of our other instruments was the violin.
They played “Toad In The Hole”
Our violinists were Lotte and Sylvie.
Here are some of their quotes.
“ I really enjoyed having a good chance to perform, even if I made a few mistakes”- Sylvie
“I pretty much enjoyed everything!” -Lotte
Overall it was great listening to some very talented students.
There were some other people from different classes.
These people were: Hattie, Emma, Amelien, Mollie and Coco.
And out there in the audience, were some other very talented musicians. They were incredible.



2 comments:

  1. It was a great performance - I really enjoyed it - well done girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great performance - I really enjoyed it - well done girls!!!

    ReplyDelete