Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Yr 3 and 4 Netball

  Netball is AWESOME :)!!!
Elysse: “We played three games but we lost the first 2 games.we won the last game. It was very fun. We got
given a lollipop before the second game then at the end we. Got lots of fruit bursts and more lollipops” :)

Caya: “I thought it was very fun, the best part was that we got to vs three teams. The first 2 teams were very hard but we still made it through those games. The last one was quite easy for us to win because they where a younger class then us” :)

Nicole: “I was so nervous I was also sad because it was the game. I had so much fun.The fun part was playing the game. There was one annoying thing and that was getting cold.I was off the last quarters of the last  game.I was very sad” :)

Zoe: “I found it very fun and a little bit hard to focus during the last two games.It was hard  to work out the netball skills and play them in the game. Sometimes we win but sometimes we don’t win.At the end we found out that we won the all the games so we celebrated with sweets.We had lots of fun” :)

Sarah: “I found it very fun but a little bit hard to focus on shooting with the ball above my head. It was a tie for the - 2nd game we won the last game but sadly we lost the last game.”

Xanthe: “I enjoyed playing netball although we have to focus lots it is really fun. I hope to play next Winter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment